Questions before purchase XenForo!?

Hello I decided I will migrate to the vbulletin xenforo: d

But I have many questions:

1) What forms of payment? (live in Brazil you work with pagseguro.com.br)

2) Is there a mod rpg pet?

3) The license is eternal?

4) I keep getting updates for how long? Need to renew? if yes what value?

5) Can I change the domain in the future? How many times?

6) I can move without losing my topics and posts?

7) Can I leave here a list of some mods that you would like to know if there xenforo on the platform?

Sorry for the many questions!

I thank all the community and would like to congratulate the whole Xenforo team for their excellent work!

Hello I decided I will migrate to the vbulletin xenforo: d

But I have many questions:

1) What forms of payment? (live in Brazil you work with pagseguro.com.br)

2) Is there a mod rpg pet?

3) The license is eternal?

4) I keep getting updates for how long? Need to renew? if yes what value?

5) Can I change the domain in the future? How many times?

6) I can move without losing my topics and posts?

7) Can I leave here a list of some mods that you would like to know if there xenforo on the platform?

Sorry for the many questions!

I thank all the community and would like to congratulate the whole Xenforo team for their excellent work!

1. Paypal, but also credit card (through paypal).

2. There is no RPG mod of any type, though I have one planned (Not pet based however).

3. License follows the old license structure of vBulletin where you pay the fee and than a renewal ($40 a year) to keep the license active.

4. You get a year of updates, and pay $40 to renew yearly.

5. Domain can be changed unlimited times as far as I can tell.

6. There are importers available for vB3, vB4 (by Paul M) and an IPB importer. There are also redirection scripts that'll allow you to 301 redirect to the new URL structure.

7. Leave a list and I can tell you if they're being planned, or if they're already released.

If I did not pay the $ 40.00 per year do not have access to mods and templates of the community here?

I ask this because here in my country these $ 40.00 resulting in double the value!

Hugs
I think it was changed so that you retain rights to download mods and templates, just cannot get new updates (after the date your license expires).

Ok, there already is fair, but still doubt the mods will post below and if possible would like help from the community to know if it is possible to use it in xenforo!

First, I would ask this question because in another thread remained unanswered:

I would like to add for example: the name of the forum and below an image with sub-forums, see an example of what I mean:

http://i56.tinypic.com/14nmpfs.jpg

I do not know the xenforo, but in vbulletin to create a topic in place of description, I would insert the commands in html to insert the image in this way would be equal to this image

You can do this by either showing the image with a tooltip or what you're talking about which is an option in the style properties.

The only way to buy it by paypal? I ask this because I do not have in Brazil and international card, would be seeking other alternatives, but would require the xenforo was available for purchase here in Brazil as there are many concerned here with the same problem!

Top Bottom