Questions before buying

billybatz9

1) Can I integrate wordpress with xenforo?
-single sign on
-xenforo displaying in my wordpress theme that I already have created
2) Is there a gallery add on like vbulletin has?
3) Do you have to pay for updates?
4) How is the support here?

1. I don't seem to find a good supported solution for an already funtioning Wordpress instalation with lots of user in it. So as I understand users are handle in the wordpress Xenscript Bridge by Xenforo are not synced to Wordpress. Or am I missing something here?

The thing is I have a wordpress e-commerce site using Woocommerce with a variaty of plugins on it. Can I integrate that website with Xenforo on a Single Sign On?

You may want to start your own thread as it stands a better chance of getting noticed.

Thanks Shelley. You've been great help

One last tiny tiny thing haha..
I posted this as a new thread and it got re-directed to my last thread by changing my last last thread's title to my new one. (pretty cool)
Did this get done automatically? Or was this done by a moderator? Nonethless, cAN A user re-direct their own posts?

Thanks Shelley. You've been great help

One last tiny tiny thing haha..
I posted this as a new thread and it got re-directed to my last thread by changing my last last thread's title to my new one. (pretty cool)
Did this get done automatically? Or was this done by a moderator? Nonethless, cAN A user re-direct their own posts?

That would have been done using the merge inline mod features which are very good in xenforo and done manually.

I don't currently have sub forums in columns add-on installed so unable to show you. Perhaps someone can step in here and link you to their forum who are using this particular add-on.

I swear you are like a forum robot...
-responding in 5 seconds
-answering cleanly and nice lol

which gives me an idea... how about a plugin to have a robot answer questions automatically if a new user asks a question that has already been asked in the forums.. Maybe it does not even have to answer the question but just simply send them a re-direct to a thread that has...

I swear you are like a forum robot...
-responding in 5 seconds
-answering cleanly and nice lol

which gives me an idea... how about a plugin to have a robot answer questions automatically if a new user asks a question that has already been asked in the forums.. Maybe it does not even have to answer the question but just simply send them a re-direct to a thread that has...

Already installed here his name is brogan and we have a secondary backup installed called Jake Bunce. :)

Top Bottom