XF 2.2 Questions about Deprecated Template

Myck

Hello, a few months ago I bought RM, but I have an obsolete template which I want to update, I am not a developer so I have many doubts to solve this.

The obsolete template happens with the style (Sport Talk - Football (Parent - DO NOT EDIT) that I bought in Nulumia, but as you already know, unfortunately it is no longer possible to renew and update my style.

The deprecated template is called xfrm_category_list_macros and when trying to merge it throws me the following error:

1679274776330.webp

Oops! We ran into some problems.
No previous version of the parent could be found. Merging is not possible.

I have gone to see the custom changes and I find this:

This is the code

HTML:
<li class="categoryList-item">
        <div class="categoryList-itemRow">
        <div class="categoryList-itemRow{{ $isSelected ? ' is-selected' : '' }}">
            <xf:if is="$children is not empty">
                <a class="categoryList-toggler{{ $isActive ? ' is-active' : '' }}"
                    data-xf-click="toggle" data-target="< :up :next"
                    role="button" tabindex="0" aria-label="{{ phrase('toggle_expanded')|for_attr }}"
                    role="button" tabindex="0" aria-label="{{ phrase('toggle_expanded') }}"

It looks like this

1679274657972.webp

I would greatly appreciate if someone helps me.

Make a note of the custom changes.
Revert the template.
Reapply the changes.

Ultimately you will need to change to a style which is compatible with the latest versions of XF.

Make a note of the custom changes.
Revert the template.
Reapply the changes.

Ultimately you will need to change to a style which is compatible with the latest versions of XF.
Sorry if the question is silly, but what does the red color code represent and what does the green color represent?

Red is the old code and green is custom?

Top Bottom