• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Question

OverHere

star.jpg

In the photo above i started a thread and then I see the 'watched thread' Gold Star, as seen above.

But on my site whhen I start a thread which is watched such a start does not appear?

So, how do I activate this Gold Star?

Thanks.

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
In the photo above i started a thread and then I see the 'watched thread' Gold Star, as seen above.

But on my site whhen I start a thread which is watched such a start does not appear?

So, how do I activate this Gold Star?

Thanks.
This is a feature of XF v1.2 - which was rolled-out here yesterday and is the reason you can see it here, but not at your own site. (y)

[Edit: Ninja'd ... again ... :ROFLMAO:]

OverHere

This is a feature of XF v1.2 - which was rolled-out here yesterday and is the reason you can see it here, but not at your own site. (y)

[Edit: Ninja'd ... again ... :ROFLMAO:]
Thanks. But, 1) what about ther red pin 'sticky' forum symbol in my above photo? Is this a part of 1.2 also?

2) And the 'lock' padlock symbol also seen in my above photo? Is this also in 1.2?

3) When is 1.2 being released?

OverHere

Thanks, when does the 'sticky' symbol appear? Is it after a certain number of posts and replies? How does this work?

And the padlock i assume simply appears if admin closes a thread, right?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
When it's ready.

It was only rolled out here on Monday and needs a lot more testing before a beta version is made available.