Question on Alerts

ibaker

I have been asked by a user on my site the following regarding email alerts and alerts in general which I am unsure what the answer is:
"If I sign up using my Facebook account does that mean I will get notified if someone I'm following on Fb posts on these forums?"

Can anyone advise

Thanks Mate, I thought as much but didn't know if there was any alert in Facebook relating to it all (I am not a Facebook fan so not up with all that stuff)

Instead of making a new thread, I decided to just ask my question here. I hope that's okay.

My forum isn't issuing Alerts on new replies to watched topics.
I have User Options set to default settings, and User Registration set to "Watch threads when creating or replying" - Yes (Note: Yes only, not Yes with email).
My Preferences are set the same way and my Alert Preferences are also all checked with the exception of sending email.

I also did install the Live Updates mod but I don't think it would be the cause of this.

So there's obviously some sort of setting I missed or messed up here. Anyone have any ideas?

Not entirely, now to go knocking on the Mod Author's door and wonder why this wasn't updated or to delete all of the files with the mod and move on to something else.

Top Bottom