XF 1.5 Question database

This forum is for community support and a reply from a staff member isn't guaranteed, nor is it necessary to mention us to gain our attention. If you require a response from a staff member, you can submit a ticket from your customer area.

As it happens, your question isn't totally clear as to what you're asking. What exactly would you like to be enlightened about?

This forum is for community support and a reply from a staff member isn't guaranteed, nor is it necessary to mention us to gain our attention. If you require a response from a staff member, you can submit a ticket from your customer area.

As it happens, your question isn't totally clear as to what you're asking. What exactly would you like to be enlightened about?

Sorry this is my first post and on the French forums we do like that.

And sorry, as my English is at half bad, I used google translation.

I need to transfer data from an old site to a new one. The worry is that the xenforo version is not the same as the addons. So I just have to transfer the related information to the users as well as the discussions, etc. But nothing in relation to the settings forums as to the old addons

If you want to do a basic transfer of XF to XF then I recommend using Admin CP > Tools > Import External Data and use the XenForo importer.

I just want important categories, forums, messages, threads, but also users, trophies and everything but nothing related to the old version of xenforo nor even the settings, let alone the addons.

Top Bottom