As designed Question and posissible bug about Lightbox

cimad

Affected version
Hi

When i see any attachmen image using Lightbox, i see a small line of the background at the bottom on Samsung Galaxy S8, possibily by the screen ratio 18,5:9, but im not sure, using Chrome 62. I dont try on any other browser. The attachmen must be see on a black background to see the line at the bottom.

The question is, if I remember correctly, in XF1.5, Lightbox only works in the image of the attachmen, but not in the image with the tag [IMG]. I see that in Xenforo 2, Lightbox works on the [IMG] tag that is larger than the screen resolution, but not on the smaller ones.

Also the option to activate Lightbox to show all the images in a row, only works with the attachmens, but not with the tags [IMG]

Now it works like this? Is it a bug? Can it be deactivated?

Regards

Attachments

• 20171210_165302.webp
    20171210_165302.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
When i see any attachmen image using Lightbox, i see a small line of the background at the bottom on Samsung Galaxy S8, possibily by the screen ratio 18,5:9, but im not sure, using Chrome 62. I dont try on any other browser. The attachmen must be see on a black background to see the line at the bottom.
This is likely some sort of sub-pixel rendering issue so likely nothing we can do anything about directly.

Now it works like this? Is it a bug? Can it be deactivated?
This was as designed.

Top Bottom