XF 1.5 Question about these website modules

Are you showing a site and you want yours to be like that?

The first is part of the style Flexile. It could be included in your style. It isn't in the default XF style (afaik). You can do it with a (basic) template edit.

The "vote for instant prizes" is a raw HTML widget either using XenPorta or Widget Framework, or a simple template edit. I'm guessing they use WF.

Edit: They actually have both installed, I guess they use WF for the sidebar widgets and XP2 just for the "news feed".

Are you showing a site and you want yours to be like that?

The first is part of the style Flexile. It could be included in your style. It isn't in the default XF style (afaik). You can do it with a (basic) template edit.

The "vote for instant prizes" is a raw HTML widget either using XenPorta or Widget Framework, or a simple template edit. I'm guessing they use WF.

Edit: They actually have both installed, I guess they use WF for the sidebar widgets and XP2 just for the "news feed".

I just like the add-ons, seem them on similar websites, this one is just an example I remember :p Thanks for the info! I'll try to figure out how to do the voting thing :P

Last edited:
Top Bottom