1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Question about these website modules

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by KevinEssence, Dec 20, 2015.

1. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

So I'm curious on how I can get these two things set up, first would be the first red highlighted box with information in it, the second would be like a custom module that I can fill in with voting links, thanks for any assistance <3:

https://gyazo.com/ead217a49ee8924aa9864433c5908e79

2. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

Are you showing a site and you want yours to be like that?

The first is part of the style Flexile. It could be included in your style. It isn't in the default XF style (afaik). You can do it with a (basic) template edit.

The "vote for instant prizes" is a raw HTML widget either using XenPorta or Widget Framework, or a simple template edit. I'm guessing they use WF.

Edit: They actually have both installed, I guess they use WF for the sidebar widgets and XP2 just for the "news feed".

3. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

I just like the add-ons, seem them on similar websites, this one is just an example I remember :p Thanks for the info! I'll try to figure out how to do the voting thing :p

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015