• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Question about tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !

I'm a IPB customer for a long time and now I can see xenforo is better. I want to convert to xenforo. I use built-in importer by xenforo but I don't see tag import. I want to import all thread tag :-s what must I do ?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
If you require support, associate your user name with your license and then you will be able to post in the customer forums.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Unfortunately, t would require extension to the importer to cover that data. Essentially, it would require custom development unless/until it was added to the core importer. This isn't something that we could provide official support for (or strictly recommend).

You mean there is a add on can import all tag from ipb to xenforo for me, right ? I'll buy xenforo license immediately if there's an addon like this

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
What was the solution?
Your post reads like you have actually performed the import and managed to get the tags imported.

First, I select all topic id which contain specified tag. Then I create same tag in xenforo. Finaly I add it to content_id column in xf_tag_content. That's all

I don't run any live site. Just install a test board, Brogan. I need to make sure everything ok before switch to xenforo. You can't make some test in a live site, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.