Question about price...

AT8500

Hello,

I am considering switch from phpbb to xenForo but would like to ask you if 140$ is one time payment, and what will happen after 12 months? Will forum still run just no updates and support ?

Also if for example in 2 years I decide that I want to update forum, should I then pay just 40$ and get updates or it is not possible to do it that way if you don't pay additional fee every 12 month.

This is probably somewhere answered but I just can't find it.

One time payment of $140.

You get 12 months worth of updates(not sure about official tickets)

After the 12 months is up you can decide to wait it renew right away. For example my license was expired last Feb/March, since there wasn't an upgrade worth my liking I saved my $40 and am waiting a bit to renew.

However I can still get downloads from the resources and get support from the community. Side note... you won't regret an XF purchase.

Just one more question.
I bought xenForo this morning and now I am in proces of trasnfering files from my old forum to xenForo. Because it is 3.5GB larg collection it goes really slow, but I am wondering would it be bad if I open in new tab new admin panel window and do other things (like setting privilagies to access forum) while this transfer is in progres? Or it would be better not to touch till the end of transfer. But in my calculation it would be in 2-3 hours so I would like to setup thing while it is in progress.

Just one more question.
I bought xenForo this morning and now I am in proces of trasnfering files from my old forum to xenForo. Because it is 3.5GB larg collection it goes really slow, but I am wondering would it be bad if I open in new tab new admin panel window and do other things (like setting privilagies to access forum) while this transfer is in progres? Or it would be better not to touch till the end of transfer. But in my calculation it would be in 2-3 hours so I would like to setup thing while it is in progress.

In my opinion, don't run many process that use more server resources, sometimes I get "too many connection to MySQL server!"

Top Bottom