Question about price

KhanTastic

Hi friends,

I am new here and very interested to buy this forum copy, I understand per license is $140. I wonder if its really life time or have to pay annually?
I did some search on it, I found out its life time one time payment of $140, however for update or support we have to pay the extra fee is that correct?

2nd question, I just saw new version 2 demo, is that coming out soon or will take some more time? If I buy now the license copy for $140 and then the version 2 comes out do I have to pay extra to obtain the version 2? If yes then better I wait for the version 2 to release so I can buy that with $140 instead of paying extra fee.

3rd last question, does xenforo has more free themes & addons or everything is paid? Wish to have a look at the themes & addons which xenforo got :)

Please clarify if I can get the version 2 upgrade free then I will go ahead and buy this current license.

Appreciate your reply so it can clear the air :)

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Yes, currently $40 per year.

No. Your renewal fee covers that.
Thanks heaps for the reply, I did not understand the last part. You said its one time licence fee then 140 USD. But in the last part you said the renewal fee will cover to obtain the upgrade version 2 files.

I am confused. What if I buy the current version now and then next week or month the version 2 comes out then I have to pay extra 40 USD :)

A XenForo license is permanent for a 1 time fee of $140. This also includes

This is explained in the details section of the purchase page and in the details section from there. https://xenforo.com/purchase/

XenForo License $140
Includes 12 months of ticket support and upgrades. Support and upgrade access can currently be extended for $40 for an additional 12 months (see details). Bulk discounts are also available.

The 1-year extension provides access to support and updates for a year from the license's current support/update expiration date (or from the date of purchase, if the license is not active). Please note that your license must be up-to-date to access certain licensed customer areas, such as ticket support.

So no, you only pay the $40 extension after 12 months.

A XenForo license is permanent for a 1 time fee of $140. This also includes

This is explained in the details section of the purchase page and in the details section from there. https://xenforo.com/purchase/

So no, you only pay the $40 extension after 12 months.
Thanks for the reply, now i understand :)
Any idea when the new version 2 is coming out? Because then I will buy, if I buy now the current version maybe next week or month the new version 2 will come out then I have to pay again for 40 UsD extra to download the upgrade files.
Hope you got my point of view.

Thanks for the reply, now i understand :)
Any idea when the new version 2 is coming out? Because then I will buy, if I buy now the current version maybe next week or month the new version 2 will come out then I have to pay again for 40 UsD extra to download the upgrade files.
Hope you got my point of view.
You don't have to pay the upgrade for XenForo 2 if it comes out within 12 months of purchase (which it will). As for when, sometime this year, when it's ready.

You don't have to pay the upgrade for XenForo 2 if it comes out within 12 months of purchase (which it will). As for when, sometime this year, when it's ready.
Oh really so if I buy the current license and within one year the new version 2 comes out that I will get free, awesome
I'm gonna buy the license now. Thank you for clearing up my mind as I was really confused.

Top Bottom