Question about Nulled

makkasu

To start off, I do not intendent to use Nulled, I know it's illegal. But My question is, are we allowed to use nulled version locally, in My case to learn how to modify it?

I don't really have the money to spare for it at this point, as a student I don't exactly have much out every month. In June I get quite a lot back on taxes, so I were planning on using that money to buy a license. But if I could start of right now and learn how the forum works, since I want to sort of use it a little like a CMS, that would be great, I like to be prepared before spending money whenever it's possible. But then again I honestly don't want to break any rules, hence why I'm asking if it's allowed. It would only be locally on my computer of course, I have no intention to use a nulled version live.

If you just want to learn how forum works, you can do it with free script like mybb, phpbb, etc. It's not different, in terms of "how things work in basic" like what is permission, what is database, what is group, etc.

Regardless of where it is installed, you need a license.
Alright, thanks for letting me know.

If you just want to learn how forum works, you can do it with free script like mybb, phpbb, etc. It's not different, in terms of "how things work in basic" like what is permission, what is database, what is group, etc.
Those things are not an issue, I've worked with WBB3.1 before as well as a little with phpbb3. What I'd like to check out is how to create pages and putting them in the menu, how to edit the content while keeping the header and footer. I don't have that much experience when it comes to these things, so I apologise in case it's a stupid question or super easy to do, it's new to me.
To give an example on what I mean: http://prntscr.com/6ssk8v
Basically, The part inside the box at the top should remain on every page, including the login system etc. and the doodled part beneth is were the actual website is, the content. Is that possible, if so is there any guides on how to do so? reading about it would be enough as well.

As @Sheratan advises. I started with phpBB, :)

edit: never mind, you clarified what you are wanting to do, above. Regardless, don't use a nulled version, it is wrong, and illegal to do so. There are examples around here for creating custom pages, and you can always create a demo here to try new things out, :)

To start off, I do not intendent to use Nulled, I know it's illegal. But My question is, are we allowed to use nulled version locally, in My case to learn how to modify it?

This confuses me too now.

I mean, why bother nulling it anyway?

Wouldn't it be easier to downloaded an official version, and give it to their friends who asked them to get them a copy?

Top Bottom