Question about getting payments for events

C-Sea.org

I have been looking around for a plugin to do the following but i haven't seemed to be able to find one i could be searching under the wrong terms but we are looking for the following:

Our Reef Club holds monthly events sometimes those events costs the members / non members money to attend. I would like some type of system that would take paypal payment but also make that user member or non member fill out a registration forum before signup.

So we would like to capture the person name, address, phone. And give them a couple options like c-sea member adult price, non-csea member adult price, non-cesa member child price, etc.

Right now we are trying to accomplish this with paypal but it doesnt seem to be working out to well: http://c-sea.org/forums/pages/Feb-Meeting/ as we cannot force them to put their name and its not extremely easy changing the amount of adults and children (at least to most of my users who really dont know how to use a pc)

maybe this isnt a xenforo thing maybe i need to purchase other software? Just figured i would reach out to the community for any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

@C-Sea.org I don't think this kind of plugin is available already but we can develop one for you depending on your requirements. Let start chat if you are interested.

This would likely require custom development. I have not seen an add-on that would do this yet (could be wrong). Send me a message if this is something you're interested in funding.

It seems that it could be useful to use FS Events as the basis and extent that with ticket service. You could also opt for an external service like Eventbrite etc.

@C-Sea.org I don't think this kind of plugin is available already but we can develop one for you depending on your requirements. Let start chat if you are interested.
Message sent over

This would likely require custom development. I have not seen an add-on that would do this yet (could be wrong). Send me a message if this is something you're interested in funding.
Message sent over

It seems that it could be useful to use FS Events as the basis and extent that with ticket service. You could also opt for an external service like Eventbrite etc.
This is awesome im looking into this as well. The concept is there!

Top Bottom