Question about custom user fields

tomdavis

I am trying to add a custom user field in the demo area, but keep getting this message.
What am I forgetting to include?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a value using only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and _ characters.

It could be the ID which you have to give it at the top (I think) you can’t have spaces or special characters.

The ID can be anything using those characters it mentioned a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and _

Ultimately I am looking for the custom user fields to be populated with information related to trade activity on my forum. As such it could not be editable by the user.....only the admin should be able to adjust this data. If you look at the attached photo, you can see a forum that is currently implementing the user fields in a manner that I am hoping to achieve.

As you can see, when a member posts a comment, these custom user fields are displayed below their name within the viewable profile.

Screenshot 2023-12-19 162339.webp

At the time I posted, the original question in this thread was answered and resolved, as you confirmed.

I have not logged back in to the ticket system to check for any subsequent questions.

I am unlikely to do so now as it is 1930 hrs so will respond in the morning.

At the time I posted, the original question in this thread was answered and resolved, as you confirmed.

I have not logged back in to the ticket system to check for any subsequent questions.

I am unlikely to do so now as it is 1930 hrs so will respond in the morning.
That's cool. Your customer service is awesome, and its appreciated.

Top Bottom