XF 2.0 Question about alerts

Alternadiv

I feel like I am missing something obvious here, but how can I see all of my alerts? Going to my alerts page in my user profile just shows one small page of them. I actually had about a month worth of unread alerts. How can I see it though?

Additionally, my alerts bell said 30 on it. When I clicked on it, it immediately went to 0. Is there a way to have it not clear out all of them like that? Instead, only clear them if I actually view the thread?

You can click the bell when the menu is open or Show all to go to the alerts page.

XF does remove old viewed alerts after X days, take a look in the admin cp: Setup -> Options - > User alerts and notifications

Options pertaining to it can be found there.

You can click the bell when the menu is open or Show all to go to the alerts page.

XF does remove old viewed alerts after X days, take a look in the admin cp: Setup -> Options - > User alerts and notifications

Options pertaining to it can be found there.
Thank you for the reply.

What I am basically getting from this info is that I cannot see those 30+ alerts that I had. My alerts page is showing them back to Feb 21, about 30 days ago. So because XenForo does this and you can't change this specific setting, they're just gone. :(

Top Bottom