Quark

Quark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Code:
.sectionMain .uix_nodeStyle_1 > .nodeList > li:last-child:nth-child(2n+1) .nodeLastPost {
    margin: 0;
}

.sectionMain .uix_nodeStyle_1 > .nodeList > li:last-child:nth-child(2n+1) .nodeLastPost {
    position: static;
    width: auto;
}

.sectionMain .uix_nodeStyle_1 > .nodeList > li:last-child:nth-child(2n+1) .nodeControls {
    margin-top: 10px;
    right: 10px;
    top: 0;
}

Code:
    margin: 0;
}

position: static;
    width: auto;
}

.sectionMain .uix_nodeStyle_1 > .nodeList > li:last-child:nth-child(2n+1) .nodeControls {
    margin-top: 10px;
    right: 10px;
    top: 0;
}

Thank you Sheldon. Send me a PC with your paypal and I'll send you a proper thank you.
I have like 47 projects going on and my head is spinning. This helps a lot.

In the next version, this is so.

Thank you for that. :D

So I'm pretty sure I will need to install fresh but naming the old quark to quark_old probably isn'nt going to be enogh. I will probably have to rename the directories. Where to I tell it to look at changed directory names. Just under general?

So I'm pretty sure I will need to install fresh but naming the old quark to quark_old probably isn'nt going to be enogh. I will probably have to rename the directories. Where to I tell it to look at changed directory names. Just under general?

[Before doing this do a backup in case I've made a logical mistake, this is from memory but should be roughly correct]

If I wanted to change the directories for both Quark and UI.X I would:

1. Go to /ROOT/styles/uix/ and change that folder to /uix_old/
2. Go to /ROOT/styles/quark/ and change that folder to /quark_old/
3. Go to /ROOT/styles/js/audentio/uix/ and change that folder to /uix_old/

4. Go the Style properties for Ui.X, under General, and change image path directory to styles/uix_old
5. Repeat above for Quark
6. Open page_container template for UI.X and change the call to js/audentio/uix/functions.js to js/audentio/uix_old/functions.js

7. I'd change the name of UI.X to UI.X Old in the style settings
8. Repeat above for Quark

I did this from memory, so be careful, but this should allow you to move everything to a new location to allow your install to be fresh. Keep in mind I didn't bother moving the styler inside of /js/audentio/ad_styler/ but you may want to, in which case you'll need to change all the js files that call it. All JS is either in PAGE_CONTAINER or the js head file template.

Good enough thanks. It will be some work but will be easier to redo my customizations with side by side view. I should get it done just in time for the XF 1.3 update. lol

Please excuse my ignorance as I'm new to XenForo and UI.X. I have a Quark license and I am currently building my new site using Quark as my style for the forum area. There is no content at all in the forum yet as once the new site is built I'll be migrating my existing SMF forums to XF.

I have not yet done an update to Styles in XF so I want to be sure.

1. To update a style, I simply upload the content of the Upload folder again as before then choose Import a Style and overwrite the existing?
  2. I do this for UI.X 1.2.4 and Quark 1.2.4 separately correct?
  3. If so, where do I get the download for UI.X 1.2.4? Under my Downloads in the Customer Area of Audentio.com, the only product I have is Quark and the only download I have available is the Quark 1.2.4
  4. How do I update my actual child theme of Quark with my own settings. Do I Export, remove that child and once the UI.X and Quark is updated, create a new child and re-import?

Please excuse my ignorance as I'm new to XenForo and UI.X. I have a Quark license and I am currently building my new site using Quark as my style for the forum area. There is no content at all in the forum yet as once the new site is built I'll be migrating my existing SMF forums to XF.

I have not yet done an update to Styles in XF so I want to be sure.

1. To update a style, I simply upload the content of the Upload folder again as before then choose Import a Style and overwrite the existing?
  2. I do this for UI.X 1.2.4 and Quark 1.2.4 separately correct?
  3. If so, where do I get the download for UI.X 1.2.4? Under my Downloads in the Customer Area of Audentio.com, the only product I have is Quark and the only download I have available is the Quark 1.2.4
  4. How do I update my actual child theme of Quark with my own settings. Do I Export, remove that child and once the UI.X and Quark is updated, create a new child and re-import?
1. Correct. For this specific update a fresh install will save you the upgrade process if you haven't already customized the theme.
2. Correct.
3. Create a ticket at audentio.com, there is a small issue on our end I was hoping to have fixed by our dev today but he couldn't get to it. He will be doing it tomorrow. I will email you over the files after you create the ticket.
4. Not sure I understand but if you are doing steps 1 and 2 nothing. If you are installing fresh copies of UI.X and Quark, then yes you will have to export then re-import it as a child of Quark so as it will re-install itself.

Thanks for the super fast reply. Yeah ignore #4, still getting used to the concepts of style parents and that the changes will trickle down to my own and my settings will override.

Ticket was created, much appreciated.

The download did not contain the zip with the UIX framework this time.
Apparently none of the extension to UIX ones do (Antiquark was the same way). They are currently working on getting it fixed. I've had to hold off upgrading my two sites until UIX & Quark can be included in Antiquark. ;)

Yes... I got the UIX framework fine but he missed quark in antiquark for me. :p
It's no big deal as it gives me some time to make some adjustments that I need to do while I wait on the archive to be updated at the support site. I understand that updating the resources (especially if you use an automated system to do it) can take some time/run into glitches so I didn't really worry that much about it. Just gives me more time to play some BF4. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom