Qapla.com - vB4 Default Fluid and Fixed

Qapla.com - vB4 Default Fluid and Fixed 1.1.2

No permission to download

DRE

The8thLegion submitted a new resource:

Qapla.com - vB4 Default Fluid and Fixed (version 1.1.2) - A vB4 color scheme.

vB4Default style is based on the default Xenforo 1.1.2 style with the vB4 1.1.11 color scheme.

Directions:

1. Download the zip file attached and upload the contents of the folder called upload to your forum root.

2. Go to AdminCP/Styles/Import a Style and Import one of the files located in the [Qapla.com] - vb4Default by DRE folder.

Donate!

Included Template Edits...

Read more about this resource...

The8thLegion updated Qapla.com - vB4 Default Fluid and Fixed with a new update entry:

Font Change

Added vB4 Font, BBcode Quote and Editor Colors.

Read the rest of this update entry...

mheszr.jpg

I'm tempted to test that style on XenForo just to see it but I have a mental block and can't do it. :eek:

Nice job on it though!

Amazing Skin, i've been using it since I launched my site. Thankyou very much for this...:)

Just two problem that i see:
(i) The "Thread Display Option" on the Forums/Sub-Forums is not visible
(ii) The border for the Notices not visible

Hi Sir, i have been using the style provided by you for quite sometime now, i just wanted one help, in your style "Thread Display Options" is not visible, how do i make it visible? Thanks in advance.

I can see using a similar skin to ease the transition of software to software.
Some people have a hard time with change.

Amazing Skin, i've been using it since I launched my site. Thankyou very much for this...:)

Just two problem that i see:
(i) The "Thread Display Option" on the Forums/Sub-Forums is not visible
(ii) The border for the Notices not visible
Hi Sir, i have been using the style provided by you for quite sometime now, i just wanted one help, in your style "Thread Display Options" is not visible, how do i make it visible? Thanks in advance.
I think you should revert some templates that were edited by this style because I don't remember what template edits were made.

Oh wait, nvm I even said the ones that were edited:

Included Template Edits
Local time and watched threads link has been added to sidebar_visitor_panel Style selector added to navigation_visitor_tab and my credit in footer.

^^^If thread display option is not located in any of those templates then I think that might be interfering with a modification and not this forum style.

Top Bottom