1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Qapla.com - vB4 Default Fluid and Fixed 1.1.2

A vB4 color scheme.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

The8thLegion submitted a new resource:

Qapla.com - vB4 Default Fluid and Fixed (version 1.1.2) - A vB4 color scheme.

Read more about this resource...

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I don't like the default vB4 theme. I'm surprised some peeps downloaded this.

Eric Russell likes this.
  4. Eric Russell

Eric Russell Active Member

I'm tempted to test that style on XenForo just to see it but I have a mental block and can't do it. :eek:

Nice job on it though!

5. Gopala Subramanium

Gopala Subramanium Active Member

Amazing Skin, i've been using it since I launched my site. Thankyou very much for this...:)

Just two problem that i see:
    (i) The "Thread Display Option" on the Forums/Sub-Forums is not visible
    (ii) The border for the Notices not visible

6. Gopala Subramanium

Gopala Subramanium Active Member

Hi Sir, i have been using the style provided by you for quite sometime now, i just wanted one help, in your style "Thread Display Options" is not visible, how do i make it visible? Thanks in advance.

7. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

I can see using a similar skin to ease the transition of software to software.
    Some people have a hard time with change.

8thos likes this.
  8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Thanks. That's why I made a bunch of forum skins to imitate other forum software.

9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I think you should revert some templates that were edited by this style because I don't remember what template edits were made.

Oh wait, nvm I even said the ones that were edited:

Included Template Edits
    Local time and watched threads link has been added to sidebar_visitor_panel Style selector added to navigation_visitor_tab and my credit in footer.

^^^If thread display option is not located in any of those templates then I think that might be interfering with a modification and not this forum style.