Purchasing

Xyphien

The XenForo company needs to make another payment option that is not within england. It seems like all the banks that I have access too, My bank, I even tried my fathers bank, and a friends. They all have a ban on england purchases. So this makes it hard to buy a XenForo License. I am trying another way here soon, but I am wondering if there is another way to purchase the XF license? If they have a US account I can purchase from.

The XenForo company needs to make another payment option that is not within england. It seems like all the banks that I have access too, My bank, I even tried my fathers bank, and a friends. They all have a ban on england purchases. So this makes it hard to buy a XenForo License. I am trying another way here soon, but I am wondering if there is another way to purchase the XF license? If they have a US account I can purchase from.
Why can't you pay using PayPal?

Well the problem is, XenForo Ltd is an English company so ultimately the money ends up in England.

What country are you from? Why does your bank not make purchases through England?

I am from the United States, I have a military bank, so they are extremely cushious with who they buy from. I tried to contact them, and tell them to allow the payment from them, and they still declined.

I'm not really sure what you can do about that.

Whatever payment method XenForo set up will most likely be seen by your bank as being in England. I think you're either going to need to sort this out with your bank or transfer the money to someone in the States who has a normal bank account. I've never heard of anything so ridiculous.

I would offer to buy it for you... but I'm in England too!

I am from the United States, I have a military bank, so they are extremely cushious with who they buy from. I tried to contact them, and tell them to allow the payment from them, and they still declined.

is it possible to get a prepaid mastercard/visa/american express card and make the purchase that way? Or use American Express Serve?

is it possible to get a prepaid mastercard/visa/american express card and make the purchase that way? Or use American Express Serve?
I'm not sure, I am going to attempt to have a friend of mine that I know online try and purchase it for me. I will be sending the money to him to buy. The only thing is, it will cost me like $10 more dollars since PayPal charges the 3.4% and an added .50$

Top Bottom