Purchasing license...

frm

I'm purchasing a new license so that I can go live (currently new forum behind basic auth as granted by @Chris D seen here:

However, I am currently running 2.2 Beta 4 for the new instance on a pre-existing license that has brand removal, which I will not be purchasing.

Will I need to update any files, as I recall doing so when I added XF, or will XF recognize this and add it back immediately?

Solution
It won't affect anything.

It will just update the files on the server to match the license, which will remove any notices related to the license and ensure one click upgrades can be performed.

Ensure you use the upgrade package for the same version you are currently running.
You will need to manually upload the files from the new license, overwriting what is already on the server.
Will this flag files as being modified? And to get rid of this notice, would I attempt a reinstall?

I just don't want to lose custom styling/nodes made already.

It won't affect anything.

It will just update the files on the server to match the license, which will remove any notices related to the license and ensure one click upgrades can be performed.

Ensure you use the upgrade package for the same version you are currently running.

Solution
Top Bottom