Publish new Topics to Facebook Fanpage

Richey

Hey guys,

I would like to publish new forum topics to my facebook fanpage.
How would you do this (I already got a fan page + a facebook app).

Have a nice day! :)

Okay,

meanwhile I have set up a php scripts that's able to post stuff on my fanpage. So, 50% are done ;)
Do you know the php file where new threads are being submitted? I would like to paste my "facbook-post-script" in there. Or maybe you know a better way to do this?

Greetz.

You can use services like dlvr to point rss feeds to the forum on a fb fan page. You have to insert the rss of all the forums or merge this with rssmix.

I would like to tell you, but it's a bit complicated. Everything is based on an own new database table and a php script which is called by index.php. So it's not very ressource friendly but it works fine. I'd like to do this "FaceBook Publishing" function by an addon, but I don't know how to realize this. Sorry.

How did you get your Fan page to show up? I don't see this option on twitterfeed

Create or edit your feed on twitterfeed.com then click on 'Continue to step 2' then you will see 'Availablke services' click the one you want, enter your details and then save it, thats it :)

Create or edit your feed on twitterfeed.com then click on 'Continue to step 2' then you will see 'Availablke services' click the one you want, enter your details and then save it, thats it :)
Yea I was trying to add a group lol I messed up got there in the end cheers tho

Top Bottom