PSD for post icons

thank you very much Shelley

editor icons? the icons above as you type the message? if so these are 3rd party icons and I'm quite sure the PSD (source file is not available) That being said, it wouldn't be much effort in creating them (fully vectored) easily customizable. Some of the icons I've designed already but the editor icons are on my todo list already and once completed I'll release a custom source file. But as it stands now, editor icons are part of the tinymce distribution and as far as I'm aware the source file doesn't ship with tinymce

edit: These? (below)

icons.webp

editor icons? the icons above as you type the message? if so these are 3rd party icons and I'm quite sure the PSD (source file is not available) That being said, it wouldn't be much effort in creating them (fully vectored) easily customizable. Some of the icons I've designed already but the editor icons are on my todo list already and once completed I'll release a custom source file. But as it stands now, editor icons are part of the tinymce distribution and as far as I'm aware the source file doesn't ship with tinymce

edit: These? (below)

View attachment 34065
Yeah, I was refering to those. I guess for those I'll have to ask at TinyMCE

Top Bottom