Proxy Link-Forum

Proxy Link-Forum 2.4.1

No permission to download
It makes the "Link forum" forum type show up like a real forum if you select a forum for it to act like.

This lets a forum appear in multiple places in the node tree for users.

I'm getting a spam of errors, after updating to the latest version, in the log with the following with different numbers for X: XF:LinkForum[X]:

Code:
Server error log
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'ProxiedNode' on XF:LinkForum[47] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:205
Generated by: Aries Nov 6, 2021 at 3:50 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(117): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('ProxiedNode')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/node_list.php(113): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('ProxiedNode')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('node_list', Array, true, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:node_list', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Node\\Listing', 'admin:node_list', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(17) "/admin.php?nodes/"
  ["referrer"] => string(34) "https://www.joyfreak.com/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["nodes/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Xon updated Proxy Link-Forum with a new update entry:

2.4.0 - Maintenance update

• Reduce number of joins when fetching proxied forum data
  • Make proxy link forums excluded from XF permission building, and push view check to proxied forum/category.
    This eliminates the overhead on permission rebuilding on adding proxy link forums to the node-tree.
    • Known issue of disabling a proxy link forum from proxying doesn't cause permissions to be rebuild for the node.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Xon can I make one particular node linked to another particular node and specifying the post starter by the logged in user?

I would like the starter_id changes dynamically to a value which is the same as the logged user id.

1700965269236.webp

Which template should I look into to make the modification? Thanks.

That is not supported with this add-on, it makes an existing forum show up as the proxy node and doesn't support replaceables.

Top Bottom