1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proximity - With Custom Homepage! [Paid] 1.5.10.0

Comfort and tranquility

1. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

2. LurkerLou

LurkerLou Active Member

Mike, do you have a link as to how the custom homepage looks and the options? Clicking on the home link on the demo brings me back to the UI.X framework.

Connor Smith likes this.
  3. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

We don't currently have the homepage setup on the demo. I'll set it up now and edit the resource to have a link to the homepage :)

- Jake

Coop1979 likes this.
  4. MattH

MattH Active Member

Profile posts show up white text on white background. Sent a message on some other things!

5. Mike Creuzer

Will be pushing out a fix for this asap. :)

6. AutoMaverick

AutoMaverick Member

Problem of white spaces still remains even after last patch updation, i noticed it at two places:
    #Description of media items
    #Profile post updation at homepage sidebar, if enabled

7. Mike Creuzer

8. Mike Creuzer

9. Glockie

Glockie Well-Known Member

That is stunning!!..... now if only the member page can be expanded upon, I'd snap your hand off....

10. mono

mono Active Member

Hi.
    @Mike Creuzer Tell me please how this theme could be customized: Is it possible to set nodes side by side in category view? Is it possible to set traditional posts view when users info is on the left?
    Also is it possible to set posts view for desktop and mobile separately? For example, when users info is on the top in mobile.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  11. Mike Creuzer

Thank you kindly! What specifically would you like expanded upon on the member page?

Yes it is :)

Yes, there is a setting to disable classic postbit :)

If I understand you correctly, yes. But we default it to on top because if it was on the side there would not be room to see the post itself :)

mono likes this.
  12. mono

mono Active Member

Agree.:) I mean if it's possible to use different layout for desktop and mobile with user info on the left and on the top respectively.

And one more question about main menu. Is it possible to change its position in style settings? For example, to put it just above nodes tree. Thank you!

13. Mike Creuzer

Yes this is a navigation style. You can have it below the logo (above node tree) with just 1 setting change.

mono likes this.
  14. mono

mono Active Member

Great, Mike! Thank you.

15. Mike Creuzer

16. clove28

clove28 Active Member

Hi Mike,

I just purchased your Proximity style. I would like to ask some things..

1. Where can I set the homepage setting for Proximity?
    2. Could you help me fixing the flag to put it either above the "Joined:" or below the username properly? I noticed that the placement of the flag is moving in different places.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Mike Creuzer

Hi thanks again.

1. You need to install the widget framework. Then import the widgets into the add-on. Then just set a page with an include.
    2. How did you get that flag there. An add-on? Which?

18. clove28

clove28 Active Member

Hi Mike, thanks for your response. What do you mean by import the widget into the add-on? I have the WF..

19. Mike Creuzer

Inside the Proximity release will be a widget .xml file. Import that into the widget framework.

Then create a page, and give this the content:

Code:
    <xen:container var="$uix_hideNotices">1</xen:container>
    <xen:include template="proximity_homepage" />

20. clove28

clove28 Active Member

Where can I find this?