Lack of interest Providing a choice to put the Staff bar to the p-nav-opposite.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

ShikiSuen

This is to suggest changes to what XenForo default template behaves.

It is not aesthetically good in all cases to put the staff bar at the very top of forum webpages (unless the browser width is not more than 480px).

What about this? (approving Qs and report notifications are hidden, but their appearances can be reconsidered by making the icon of Moderator tools badged.)

1588057198531.png

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Great mod! Well done!

I probably won't run this one personally as I have quite a few top Navigation buttons (which could create a problem), but that said it's great to have another potential option there.

How does it look in a mobile browser?

Great mod! Well done!

I probably won't run this one personally as I have quite a few top Navigation buttons (which could create a problem), but that said it's great to have another potential option there.

How does it look in a mobile browser?
I made this mod ineffective in mobile view. However you can turn it on or hack it elsewhere (in hamburger menu or anywhere you want) by analyzing my mod and XF default template.

Top Bottom