Lack of interest Provide ability to disable the Quote Max-Height function in Preferences

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

AndyB

It would be really nice to be able to disable the the Max-Height function for Quoted text (when the Reply button is clicked). This should be a setting in our User Control Panel settings so that we could enable or disable this function when we visit forums. Currently having a 150px height limit on quoted text is a real pain and makes communicating more difficult IMHO.

I know I can change this on my own forum, but I would love to be able to change this setting when I visit this forum xenforo.com and other xF forums.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For the record, I'm almost certain that the actual definition hasn't changed since 1.0. So I doubt it will change until at least 2.0

For the record, I'm almost certain that the actual definition hasn't changed since 1.0. So I doubt it will change until at least 2.0

Sorry for the confusion, but I'm referring to the Quoted text that happens when a member clicks the Reply button. This Max-Height setting is new as of xF 1.2..

Top Bottom