Promote and Demote User

Promote and Demote User 2.0.8

No permission to download

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

Promote And Demote User - Allow Moderator Or Admin Quickly Promote Or Demote User

Description: This Addon allow Moderator or Admin quickly promote or demote user.

How to install:
- upload all file to host then inport xml
- Config permisison and option

Sorry I give a little information so please see some screenshots (My badly english :P)

Please review if Its helpful for you and don't remember donation for my working :P

Read more about this resource...

Great addon :D
Could you add a feature to disable choosing a secondary usergroup or primary, and also if a usergroup isn't allowed to be selected, deny the action if someone tries to change their usergroup (a moderator can change an administrator's usergroup even if that usergroup isn't selected for demotion!)

Nobita.Kun updated Promote And Demote User with a new update entry:

Small changes!

Change log:
- Fix when user try to change yourself ;)
- Fix when moderator can change admin :oops:
- Now Addon working for:
Admin can promote or demote any users.
Moderator only promote or demote member :)

Curently version also add new permission allow select change primary or secondary groups ;)

PLEASE REVIEW if this helpful for you and don't remember DONATIONS for my...

Read the rest of this update entry...

doesn't seem to be working corectly.

if i add any usergroup to a member he goes to guest. when I look in admincp his primary group is administartor
Can't confirm. I try to testing on my site. Working as expected :) Do you give more information for me?

Nobita.kum, is it possible to add email notification after each promotion or demotion? I have this on my phpbb forum. I can donate towards this feature.

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to fetch usergroup so it can be visible in email? Something like this {username}

Last edited:
Nobita.Kun updated Promote And Demote User with a new update entry:

Add new option!

Change log:
  • Add new option allow display Primary Group and Secondary Group in email sent.
You must using correct syntax I given to prevent display don't expected.
In version 1.0.1 I added 4 syntax:
  • {primaryGroup}: For display Primary Group which user will be in
  • {secondaryGroup}: For display Secondary Groups which user will be in
  • {checkPrimary} and {/checkPrimary}: For check if Primary Group given true value. Example: {checkPrimary}{primaryGroup}{/checkPrimary}...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom