Promote and Demote User

Promote and Demote User 2.0.8

No permission to download
Hello,
promoting works, demoting the same secondary usergroup afterwards however does not work - xf 1.2.4

Tom

2 problems:
  1. I can promote a user (secondary usergroup). But promoting automatically removes another secondary group the user had before, which is not visible in the promote / demote form, because ist is disabled for this form
  2. If I try to demote the usergroup I just gave to the user I click on the checkbox, and save again, but nocthing happens.

2 problems:
  1. I can promote a user (secondary usergroup). But promoting automatically removes another secondary group the user had before, which is not visible in the promote / demote form, because ist is disabled for this form
  2. If I try to demote the usergroup I just gave to the user I click on the checkbox, and save again, but nocthing happens.
In this case AddOn will remove all secondary groups (old) to new secondary group (new) :D
If I try to demote the usergroup I just gave to the user I click on the checkbox, and save again, but nocthing happens.

I'll check that ;)

this add one is some what broken on xenforo 1.3.0

you can save any group you wan but when you try to untick and save. it doesn't apply it reloads page but when you click on save user gain the box is still ticked..

this add one is some what broken on xenforo 1.3.0

you can save any group you wan but when you try to untick and save. it doesn't apply it reloads page but when you click on save user gain the box is still ticked..
Still work fine with me :oops: Can you show me your option? or some screenshots?

7tPaK.png

i pressed save changes when i unticked the box and it is still ticked. problem is i cannot untick and save it wont apply

In case secondary group ids `Registered` no need :)
Also what's version you using? Because the old version has got it but the current version I fixed :)

In case secondary group ids `Registered` no need :)
Also what's version you using? Because the old version has got it but the current version I fixed :)
i am using 1.02

+ Registered is not the default group i re made it cozz i didn't want new members making threads on 1st day..

so default one is the New Member which i name changed

i installed this add one on my testing board it just basic board no other add ones 1.3.0 ver xenforo and when i try to untick and save it doesn't work... i am willing to teamview if u want to show u it doesn't work...

just pm me when u on i will send u skype from there i send u teamview..

Last edited:
so is this add one ever going to be updated?

since the

i installed this add one on my testing board it just basic board no other add ones 1.3.0 ver xenforo and when i try to untick and save it doesn't work... i am willing to teamview if u want to show u it doesn't work...

just pm me when u on i will send u skype from there i send u teamview..

still exists in 1.3.1 and tested on my testing board...

ok working just fine now.. just needed to tick the remove old groups box thing thanks for helping me out Nobita....

+ the scroll er feature. now i can have as many groups i wan without them cutting off the save button at the end of the page..

Top Bottom