Promote and Demote User

Promote and Demote User 2.0.8

No permission to download
Look at in the template modify sytem and under my addon section. Does it applied?

Here's the whole code from 'member_promote' template
<xen:title>{xen:phrase nobita_promote_member}: {$user.username}</xen:title>

<xen:navigation>
<xen:breadcrumb href="{xen:link 'full:members', $user}">{$user.username}</xen:breadcrumb>
</xen:navigation>

<form action="{xen:link 'members/promote', $user}" method="post" class="xenForm formOverlay">
<xen:if is="{$primaryGroupIds}">
<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_primary_group">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_primary_group}:</label></dt>
<dd>
<select name="primary_group_id" class="textCtrl" id="ctrl_primary_group">
<option value="0">({xen:phrase nobita_promote_using_current_primary_group})</option>
<xen:foreach loop="$primaryGroupIds" value="$group">
<option value="{$group.value}">{$group.label}</option>
</xen:foreach>
</select>
</dd>
</dl>
</xen:if>

<xen:if is="{$secondaryGroupIds}">
<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_primary_group">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_secondary_group}:</label></dt>
<dd>
<ul>
<xen:foreach loop="$secondaryGroupIds" value="$group">
<li style="width:49%;display:inline-block;"><label for="ctrl_secondary_groups_{$group.value}">
<input type="checkbox" name="secondary_group_ids[]" value="{$group.value}"
{xen:checked 'in_array({$group.value}, {$userSecondaryGroupIds})'}
id="ctrl_secondary_groups_{$group.value}" /> {$group.label}
</label></li>
</ul>
</dd>
</dl>

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt></dt>
<dd>
<label for="ctrl_merge_secondary_groups"><input type="checkbox" name="merge_secondary_groups" value="1" id="ctrl_merge_secondary_groups" checked="checked" /> {xen:phrase nobita_promote_merge_secondary_groups_of_user}
<p class="explain">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_merge_secondary_groups_of_user_explain}</p>
</label>
</dd>
</dl>

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_notify">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_notification_via}:</label></dt>
<dd>
<ul>
<li><label for="ctrl_notify_email">
<input type="checkbox" name="notify_email" value="1" id="ctrl_notify_email" /> {xen:phrase nobita_promote_email}
</label></li>
</ul>
<p class="explain">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_notification_via_explain}</p>
</dd>
</dl>

<dl class="ctrlUnit submitUnit">
<dt></dt>
<dd>
<input type="submit" value="{xen:phrase save_changes}" class="button" />
</dd>
</dl>

<input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
</form>

I've enabled the permissions for all groups and my admin user with nothing showing up yet from the moderator tools list.

Here's the whole code from 'member_promote' template
<xen:title>{xen:phrase nobita_promote_member}: {$user.username}</xen:title>

<xen:navigation>
<xen:breadcrumb href="{xen:link 'full:members', $user}">{$user.username}</xen:breadcrumb>
</xen:navigation>

<form action="{xen:link 'members/promote', $user}" method="post" class="xenForm formOverlay">
<xen:if is="{$primaryGroupIds}">
<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_primary_group">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_primary_group}:</label></dt>
<dd>
<select name="primary_group_id" class="textCtrl" id="ctrl_primary_group">
<option value="0">({xen:phrase nobita_promote_using_current_primary_group})</option>
<xen:foreach loop="$primaryGroupIds" value="$group">
<option value="{$group.value}">{$group.label}</option>
</select>
</dd>
</dl>

<xen:if is="{$secondaryGroupIds}">
<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_primary_group">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_secondary_group}:</label></dt>
<dd>
<ul>
<xen:foreach loop="$secondaryGroupIds" value="$group">
<li style="width:49%;display:inline-block;"><label for="ctrl_secondary_groups_{$group.value}">
<input type="checkbox" name="secondary_group_ids[]" value="{$group.value}"
{xen:checked 'in_array({$group.value}, {$userSecondaryGroupIds})'}
id="ctrl_secondary_groups_{$group.value}" /> {$group.label}
</label></li>
</ul>
</dd>
</dl>

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt></dt>
<dd>
<label for="ctrl_merge_secondary_groups"><input type="checkbox" name="merge_secondary_groups" value="1" id="ctrl_merge_secondary_groups" checked="checked" /> {xen:phrase nobita_promote_merge_secondary_groups_of_user}
<p class="explain">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_merge_secondary_groups_of_user_explain}</p>
</label>
</dd>
</dl>

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_notify">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_notification_via}:</label></dt>
<dd>
<ul>
<li><label for="ctrl_notify_email">
<input type="checkbox" name="notify_email" value="1" id="ctrl_notify_email" /> {xen:phrase nobita_promote_email}
</label></li>
</ul>
<p class="explain">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_notification_via_explain}</p>
</dd>
</dl>

<dl class="ctrlUnit submitUnit">
<dt></dt>
<dd>
<input type="submit" value="{xen:phrase save_changes}" class="button" />
</dd>
</dl>

<input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
</form>

I've enabled the permissions for all groups and my admin user with nothing showing up yet from the moderator tools list.
Please check 2 cases below.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-14 at 8.56.31 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-01-14 at 8.56.31 PM.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-14 at 8.56.48 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-01-14 at 8.56.48 PM.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 14
I installed this on my 1.3.2 install of XenForo and it isn't working. Can't see the Promote/Demote dialogue under Moderator Tools.

Edit: Actually it does. Was doing something wrong.

Can I select the groups which can promote and can I further specify to which groups they can promote and demote?

I want my supporters rank 2 to only be able to promote regular users to supporters rank 1 (1 rank below them), for example.

You can control via add-ons options.

Thank you for your response. Is it possible to implement that a user does not have to be a moderator to be able to do this? Because I granted a user group the permission "Promote/Demote Users:", yet they cannot promote nor demote anyone.

In 1.5.10 i have no link to do it.

With
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id} != {$user.user_id} AND ({$visitor.permissions.general.nobitaPromote_primary} OR {$visitor.permissions.general.nobitaPromote_secondary})">
    <li><a href="{xen:link 'members/promote', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_member}</a></li>

i got an error message: page could not be found (in my language)

I checked the rights with test rights and it says i am allowed.

In 1.5.10 i have no link to do it.

With
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id} != {$user.user_id} AND ({$visitor.permissions.general.nobitaPromote_primary} OR {$visitor.permissions.general.nobitaPromote_secondary})">
    <li><a href="{xen:link 'members/promote', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase nobita_promote_member}</a></li>

i got an error message: page could not be found (in my language)

I checked the rights with test rights and it says i am allowed.
Do you checked any groups in options?

I have checked it 10 times. I have used the tester also, that says: Yes, i am allowed to ...
The link i made like written above to the member card.

I have choosen one secondary group.
I have allowed to change and allowed to change the secondary group for the admin.
There is nothing to choose in the pulldown.

I have set up "moderating" as secondary group for admin also with no effort.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding:
I can add a moderator and choose promote, change 1., change 2. (here i add function to the function promote of moderating)
And i can set this promote, change 1., change 2. to the group admin (here i add function promote to a group)
I set up both now with no change at all.

Top Bottom