Promote and Demote User

Promote and Demote User 2.0.8

No permission to download
Issue: addon-nobita_Promote.xml is in upload/library folder. you should fix that by moving it to same level like folder "upload" ;)
It is not issues.

screen-shot-2015-03-09-at-11-27-42-pm-png.100692

Issue: In Overlay option "Merge existing secondary groups of user with new groups" should be controlled by a new permission if user is able to see/use this option in overlay. because at the moment when my moderator only should be able to control 3 of all 10 secondary groups, he can only select these 3 secondary groups how it should, but if he activate "Merge existing...", then the edited user will be removed from all 10 secondary groups instead of only the controlled.

"Notification via: Email" is it possible to only show alert (controlled by a new permission) as option?
How it happen when you select merge secondary groups? It wont delete the old group.

Sorry, you're right. I meant if checkbox of merge secondary groups is deactivated. Then it deletes all other secondary groups, not only the ones that the moderator is permitted to edit. It should only delete the ones that moderator is permitted. Otherwise this addon is not safe for use for me.

"Notification via: Email" is it possible to only show alert (controlled by a new permission) as option?
Can you please answer? :)

Very useful add-on. A couple of requests:

1. Could you make it possible to remove the option to "Merge existing secondary groups of user with new groups"? I'm afraid my moderators will uncheck this, and I think it would be good for the admin to be able to remove the possibility of errors.

2. Could you make it possible to have the "Email" box checked by default?

Thanks!

Hello,
Do you have implemented this feature ?
For now, just remove that in the template and you shouldn't have any issues, unless the mod knows the direct URL.

If you DO have a mod doing this you should probably ban him though :)

For now, just remove that in the template and you shouldn't have any issues, unless the mod knows the direct URL.

If you DO have a mod doing this you should probably ban him though :)
I am not sure the last message you say. Ban who?

Glitch: When promoting a user when they have a secondary usergroup from user group promotions/assigned secondary user groups, it is removed. I only change the primary usergroup.

Last edited:
Glitch: When promoting a user when they have a secondary usergroup from user group promotions/assigned secondary user groups, it is removed. I only change the primary usergroup.
Did you uncheck the option: Merge existing... option?

Weird. Did you have permission change secondary group ids? And have any edit template?
The permission for secondary group ids is disabled. The options for set secondary group ids is unset. I tried to set to unspecified but it doesn't work. I reuploaded the plugin to make sure I had no template edits.

Top Bottom