Project/Task Management Script

nrep

I'm on the lookout for a script in which I can list a few projects I'm running, with the aim of helping me manage them. I'd like to be able to add to-do items (with priorities), repeating tasks, project ideas, assign tasks to users, etc...

I've had a look, but can't seem to find any software (ideally PHP/MySQL) that does what I'm after. I've tried Open Atrium - but that's a little too complex for the sort of simple tool I'm after.

Anyone got any thoughts? :)

I use Asana, and I'm trying to convince Onimua to move to it as well.

Their mobile solution isn't the greatest, but it has a great feature set in the web app.

I use Asana, and I'm trying to convince Onimua to move to it as well.

Their mobile solution isn't the greatest, but it has a great feature set in the web app.

Thanks - that looks similar to what I'm after - although something I can run on my own server would be preferred. I'll do some more googling on some of the keywords that bit of software uses.

That looks like a good tool, however I'm looking for something to manage the XenForo sites I run, rather then a plugin for them.

Thanks - that looks similar to what I'm after - although something I can run on my own server would be preferred. I'll do some more googling on some of the keywords that bit of software uses.

That looks like a good tool, however I'm looking for something to manage the XenForo sites I run, rather then a plugin for them.
Teambox was a likely alternative, however their newest version is closed source. You can find their source code for TeamBox 3 here: https://github.com/teambox/teambox

You're probably going to find it hard to find a self-hosted solution that offers a full set of features. Asana is one of the best I've found that offers a decent/fair pricing setup. They also have a decent API that works with other solutions.

Thanks for all the advice. I've had a look at these in detail, but I can't find anything that fits - so I may have to get something custom coded. Anyone familiar with CodeIgniter and Bootstrap up for some custom work? :)

Top Bottom