Profile Visitors [Paid] [Deleted]

Is there an option for a user to "hide". Be able to visit other people's profiles and not be seen? Like a stealth mode? Some members want to keep total privacy. An option in their control panel would be great!

Is there an option for a user to "hide". Be able to visit other people's profiles and not be seen? Like a stealth mode? Some members want to keep total privacy. An option in their control panel would be great!

there is already an option in this Add-on:
Set whether or not to include invisible members.

No. This was custom made for my site, but now I am making it available for all xenforo users.
Doesn't the author want credit?

Until I read this I assumed you were the sole developer of everything you've been selling.

Stop giving him the third degree. We'd have more resources if ya'll weren't so anal. I know who the coder is and he's cool with it.

This only displays 6 at all times for me in the block, no matter the choice in AdminCP.

Unless you were talking about the overlay to allow more to be seen?

This only displays 6 at all times for me in the block, no matter the choice in AdminCP.

Unless you were talking about the overlay to allow more to be seen?
Yes, you can increase the number of users shown in Overlay. The block has been created to look similar to the default xenforo Followers block.

I have updated the add-on description.

Alright, all I needed was that... hah. I was searching everything thinking I did something incorrect.

Appreciate the reply.

After install this add-on, I constantly get the same error;

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xC5\x9Fra \xC3...' for column 'visitorname' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: BlackThorn, 30 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_profilevisit...', Array)
#4 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/BarfiLounge/ProfileVisitor/Helper.php(41): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/BarfiLounge/ProfileVisitor/staticMethods.php(14): BarfiLounge_ProfileVisitor_Helper::_getProfileVisitor(4974, true)
#8 [internal function]: BarfiLounge_ProfileVisitor_staticMethods::Listener('member_view_sid...', '', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#9 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array)
#11 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.1,L.2,member_view.php(292): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('member_view_sid...', '', Array)
#12 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(260): include('/home/cvrn/...')
#13 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/home/cvrn/...', Array)
#14 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#15 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#16 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(565): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#17 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#18 /home/cvrn/domains/site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#19 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "http://www.site.com/members/erol-b%C3%96lek.4974/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom