Profile Vanity URL

Profile Vanity URL [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
truonglv updated Profile Vanity URL with a new update entry:
  • Added new vanity management in Admin Panel. You can access it at ACP > Users > Vanity users
Hey @truonglv,

At the moment, only the last 20 users are shown on this page, and there is no way to see more. Could you please list all the members with a Vanity URL?

L.E. Also, the option "Automatically generate Custom URLs for new members" does not seem to work even with the appropiate user permissions set.

Last edited:
Will group admins ever be able to add their own prefixes?

Do you have plans for any better widgets?

[OT]
on https://nobita.me when I visit the home page the googel window opens for me to login or register...
Is it the default option of xf and just connect google login or do I need to do something else?
Thanks

I love the Add-On. I would really like to see it so that when a user changes their username, the Vanity URL auto-changes to the updated username. Anybody have success customizing this feature??

Interesting idea. I need to route an addon that has unique post names but cannot have a number or I'd need to 301 redirect every item. This seems to work for members and I'm assuming it could be adapted for a different route but want to ask if, e.g., I have a directory addon where I want to have each entry appear without a number, e.g. mysite.tld/directory/bowling-alley-charleston-sc-downtown/ ?

Hello @truonglv,

This addon is replacing the Following & Followers list links from forum/@username/following/ forum/@username/followers/ to forum/@username/. I have disabled the addon, and the links are back to their original form. Please fix when you can.

Attachments

• step-1.webp
    step-1.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 3
  • how-it-actually-is.webp
    how-it-actually-is.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
  • how-it-should-be.webp
    how-it-should-be.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom