1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Username Styling

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by JordanH, Sep 14, 2012.

1. JordanH

JordanH Well-Known Member

I want it so if you go to a members profile, their username at the top has the css styling for which group they are in. I also want it to show up in the profile status and comments:

[​IMG]

The photo above is what i mean where I want the CSS styling to show instead of jsut the text. How can this be done? I went through the theme templates but could not find out where to do it. Thanks in advance.

2. luutruong

luutruong Active Member

Template member_view find it
    PHP:
    <h1 itemprop="name">{xen:helper richUserName$user}</h1>
    Replace by
    PHP:
    <h1 itemprop="name"><xen:username user="$userrich="true" /></h1>

Iversia likes this.
  3. JordanH

Thanks, and based on that I was also able to go and edit the comment part of the status's.

But now theres the actual status that needs to be done. Do you know if theres a way to do it for the example below:
    [​IMG]

Again, thanks in advance.

4. luutruong

luutruong Active Member

Template message_simple find it
    PHP:
    <div class="messageContent">
    <
    xen:username user="$messageclass="poster"/>
    <
    article><blockquote class="ugc baseHtml{xen:if $message.isIgnored, ' ignored'}">{xen:helper bodyText$message.message}</blockquote></article>
    </
    div>
    Replace by
    PHP:
    <div class="messageContent">
    <
    xen:username user="$messageclass="poster" rich="true" />
    <
    article><blockquote class="ugc baseHtml{xen:if $message.isIgnored, ' ignored'}">{xen:helper bodyText$message.message}</blockquote></article>
    </
    div>

0xym0r0n, R_A, JordanH and 1 other person like this.
  5. JordanH

again thanks for this :D Works like a charm!

luutruong likes this.