XF 1.5 Profile posts overlay

RichardKYA

Does anyone know where I can find the template that handles the profile posts overlay that pops up when you click the 'interact' link in the sidebar?

Can't seem to find it for some reason :/

Thank you

**EDIT**

Just to clarify what I would like.

Here is what I have...

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 18.28.40.webp

...and here is what I want...

overlay-mock.webp

Last edited:
Hi Daniel,

I'm probably being dumb, but I still can't find what I'm looking for.

I've edited the first post to clarify what I'm trying to do.

Thank you for your help

Last edited:
Isn't the profile post popup just using the xenForo overlay (xenforo_overlay.css), not sure if you can or how to change it independently though? Sorry :oops:

.xenOverlay a.close::before {
blah blah blah
}

Last edited:
Do you mean, just move it with css? If so, I don't think that will work for me because I want it down the bottom, so I would like to move the element if possible so that it takes up space properly. If not, I'll try your suggestion and see if I can get it to work how I would like :)

Its a standard overlay without any special classes, close button is displayed before #ProfilePostList, so there is nothing in css you could use to target close button for that specific overlay.

You'll need to change HTML code in JavaScript to make this work.

Thanks @Arty. I'm not that good with javascript, I've had a look in xenforo.css and found two instances of "close OverlayCloser", I tried adding a class to see if it would show up, but it doesn't, so I'll probably just have to leave it as it is for now, don't really wanna mess things up lol

Javascript isn't actually necessary. The close button is only added to the top corner when an element with the class OverlayCloser isn't present. Changing the profile_post_view template to something like this does what you want, just doesn't look great (I'm a good dev, not a good designer).

Code:
<div class="section">
    <ol class="messageSimpleList" id="ProfilePostList">
    <xen:include template="profile_post">
        <xen:set var="$showReceiverName" value="1" />
    </xen:include>
    </ol>
    <div class="sectionFooter overlayOnly"><a class="button primary OverlayCloser">{xen:phrase close}</a></div>
</div>

Top Bottom