XF 1.4 Profile Posts not showing to unregistered users

Bob_R

Profile posts are not showing to unregistered users.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-08-13 at 7.32.46 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2015-08-13 at 7.32.46 PM.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen shot 2015-08-13 at 7.33.35 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2015-08-13 at 7.33.35 PM.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen shot 2015-08-13 at 7.34.07 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2015-08-13 at 7.34.07 PM.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen shot 2015-08-13 at 7.35.08 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2015-08-13 at 7.35.08 PM.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 7
I am looking at your site at the moment and the Widget Framework add-on is enabled.

Disable the add-on completely then leave it disabled so I can have a look - that might show the cause for it not appearing.

You appear to have some add-ons or modifications that are being applied to the forum_list template.

There's some odd things going on like duplicated Forum Statistics.

I suspect that an add-on or template modification is modifying the profile posts list in such a way that is hiding it, or removing it accidentally.

It might be worth disabling all other add-ons too, and trying it on the default XF style. If the default XF style is not available then you can create a new style in the Admin CP with no parent to recreate it.

Yes, the forum stats I regularly use is Andy's Statistics which gives more more members (I guess it counts banned members), posts (by about 100) and threads created (by 4).

Don't know why. I have asked before on these forums and get no concrete answer.

On to the active issue. OK, dude. Thanks. If I do not show it to unregistered members everything is fine. Just thought about it today to show to everyone.

I can only help you troubleshoot the issue if widget framework and other style customisations are not involved.

For support with Widget Framework, you would need to contact the author.

For help with displaying the New Profile Posts block while Widget Framework is disabled, you would need to confirm the issue with a default XF style and no other add-ons enabled. This will be the only way we can find out which is responsible.

Top Bottom