Fixed  Profile 'Postings' Tab Returning Server Error

Alcar

It appears that regardless of the user, the 'postings' tab within a user profile returns a pre-formatted server error.

I have only verified this on this installation so far (v1.0.1) - not my own.

Fixed. In library/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php, find:
Code:
SELECT ' . $searchFields . '
change to:
Code:
SELECT ' . $selectFields . '
I have just updated the 1.0.1 release package with this fix as well.

Ya can't get better than a quick-fix fixer ... they're the boys to trust!! (y)

Code:
change to:
Code:

I just finished uploading all the files on my server (haven't run the install yet) from the first file which was uploaded. Can I just down the latest 1.0.1 and upload/overwrite the MySqlFt.php and then run the install? TIA

Code:
change to:
Code:

Thanks for the quick fix. I noticed that as well and was about to report it when I read this post.

I just finished uploading all the files on my server (haven't run the install yet) from the first file which was uploaded. Can I just down the latest 1.0.1 and upload/overwrite the MySqlFt.php and then run the install? TIA
Yes.

You can overwrite that file afterwards as well. But are you upgrading your forum or doing a fresh install? Because if the first, then you must run the upgrader and not the installer.

Top Bottom