Profile Page Blocks Have Different Header?

JABRONI

For some reason, my profile page has different headers on the sidebar. How exactly would I change it so they all have the red header?

Screen Shot 2013-03-11 at 7.31.11 PM.webp

The change that has to be made is just to change the subHeading class to secondaryContent (inside <div class="section">).

This will need to be done in the relevant add-on templates though, which I can't help you with as I don't have any of them installed.

The change that has to be made is just to change the subHeading class to secondaryContent (inside <div class="section">).

This will need to be done in the relevant add-on templates though, which I can't help you with as I don't have any of them installed.

I can't seem to get it done correctly. It changes to red, but it isn't correctly padded. Could you show me where I need to change it?

Code:
        <div class="followBlocks">
            <xen:if is="{$following}">
                <div class="section infoBlock">
                    <div class="secondaryContent avatarHeap">
                    <h3 class="textWithCount" title="{xen:phrase x_is_following_y_members, 'name={$user.username}', 'count={xen:number $followingCount}'}">
                        <span class="text">{xen:phrase following}</span>
                        <a href="{xen:link 'members/following', $user}" class="count OverlayTrigger">{xen:number $followingCount}</a>
                    </h3>
                        <ol>
                        <xen:foreach loop="$following" key="$followUserId" value="$followUser">
                            <li>
                                <xen:avatar user="$followUser" size="s" text="{$followUser.username}" class="Tooltip" title="{$followUser.username}" itemprop="contact" />
                            </li>
                        </xen:foreach>
                        </ol>
                    </div>
                    <xen:if is="{$followingCount} > {xen:count $following, false}">
                        <div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/following', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>
                    </xen:if>
                </div>

<xen:if is="{$followers}">
                <div class="section infoBlock">
                    <div class="secondaryContent avatarHeap">
                    <h3 class="textWithCount" title="{xen:phrase x_is_being_followed_by_y_members, 'name={$user.username}', 'count={xen:number $followersCount}'}">
                        <span class="text">{xen:phrase followers}</span>
                        <a href="{xen:link 'members/followers', $user}" class="count OverlayTrigger">{xen:number $followersCount}</a>
                    </h3>
                        <ol>
                        <xen:foreach loop="$followers" key="$followUserId" value="$followUser">
                            <li>
                                <xen:avatar user="$followUser" size="s" text="{$followUser.username}" class="Tooltip" title="{$followUser.username}" itemprop="contact" />
                            </li>
                        </xen:foreach>
                        </ol>
                    </div>
                    <xen:if is="{$followersCount} > {xen:count $followers, false}">
                        <div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/followers', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>
                </div>
        </div>

You can put this in EXTRA.css and style your "account sidebar". Change it to suit your colors etc.

Code:
.accountSideBar .primaryContent
{
 color: #000000 !important;
}
/* ~change text color account sidebar list items~ */

.accountSideBar .secondaryContent
{
 color: #000000 !important;
 background-color: #dfffdd !important;
}
/* ~change color account sidebar list items selected~ */

.accountSideBar .heading
{
 color: #6d3f03 !important;
 background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") !important;
 background-color: #f9d9b0 !important;
 font-size: 11px !important;
 font-weight: normal !important;
 border-bottom: 1px solid #f9bc6d !important;
 border-top-right-radius: 5px !important;
}
/* ~change sidebar heading from default blue~ */

.accountSideBar a
{
 background-color: #e0e0e0 !important;
 border-bottom: 1px solid #8b4513 !important;
}