Product Review Plugin for Xenforo?

It's limited to an extent and isn't a full blown review system but custom fields by Waindigo achieved this:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/gamer-exit-looking-for-feedback.34065/page-3#post-434900

I'm happy with the results :)
That looks great! I know this is a really old thread but after looking at all the current review solutions out there I'm leaning towards that Custom Fields add-on as well.

As I already have an individual node for each anime title, it would be duplicated effort to re-create each anime title in a separate review product. So I was thinking of just getting members to post reviews within their desired nodes and use a Review prefix.

Then just use a WF sidebar renderer to list recently created threads filtered by the Review prefix.

The only hurdle though is as far I can see the Custom Fields add-on doesn't have an option to exclude nodes. In my case I'd have to have an option so it would apply to all nodes, but exclude the non-anime titles as it would be very tedious having to adjust the nodes for the custom fields every time I add a new node (anime title).

Top Bottom