XF 1.4 Problems with creating a new topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

avalon-ua

Hi! I have a problem. When I try to create a new topic I see error message (Please add your text) but I do not see any field to fulfil it 251014-1.webp

Disable all add-ons and check in a completely default, unedited style.

If it still doesn't work, disable cloudflare/rocketloader if you have it enabled.

Disable all add-ons and check in a completely default, unedited style.

If it still doesn't work, disable cloudflare/rocketloader if you have it enabled.
Hi, Brogan! Thank you for a reply. I did as you suggested but I still see the same problem. I did not installed cloudflare/rocketloader...

I have a question to support team!!! Tell me guys for what I payed money if you totaly ignore my asking for help? I understand you gave me some suggestion, but they didn't work. So maybe you gotta find another way to figure out the problem instead of just being online on forum?

Last edited:
I have a question to support team!!! Tell me guys for what I payed money if you totaly ignore my asking for help? I understand you gave me some suggestion, but they didn't work. So maybe you gotta find another way to figure out the problem instead of just be online on forum?
How rude.

The support team do have real lives and aren't at your beck and call instantly. Even with the ticket system which technically is what you 'pay' for may require some waiting, especially at weekends.

Try being a little more patient and trying to give some more information that would help.

So, when did this problem first occur? What have you changed recently on your forum? Have you tried disabling any add"one in your browser or tried another browser? Things don't just break by themselves

How rude.

The support team do have real lives and aren't at your beck and call instantly. Even with the ticket system which technically is what you 'pay' for may require some waiting, especially at weekends.

Try being a little more patient and trying to give some more information that would help.

So, when did this problem first occur? What have you changed recently on your forum? Have you tried disabling any add"one in your browser or tried another browser? Things don't just break by themselves

Oh I am rude not because it was first time, 95% my questions were ignored by support team. Believe it is cry of soul. I always see as team support is online and simply is cheking pages of forum and do not take any look on my problems. (((( They deserve more rude and I am not first who have such opinion

Oh I am rude not because it was first time, 95% my questions were ignored by support team. Believe it is cry of soul. I always see as team support is online and simply is cheking pages of forum and do not take any look on my problems. (((( They deserve more rude and I am not first who have such opinion
I don't believe they ignore you but frankly with that attitude, maybe they should.

Anyway, I've asked you some questions so try answering them if you want some help.

I just installed forum on another domain, so tried to make a new first field and noticed that I am not able to to so...

I don't believe they ignore you but frankly with that attitude, maybe they should.

Anyway, I've asked you some questions so try answering them if you want some help.
This is true, they always ignore or give advices which I know myself. All help was from general people. My attitude was not like this whole time.... that is simply result of bad support which I haven't seen in another serviceses

Oh and for the record:

XenForo License$140*
Includes 12 months of ticket support and upgrades.
These are community forums that moderators do happen to give support in.It's not the ticket support stated. You can use that if you deem it to be urgent.

I just installed forum on another domain, so tried to make a new first field and noticed that I am not able to to so...
That does not answer all of my questions. Try again.

Oh and for the record:

These are community forums that moderators do happen to give support in.It's not the ticket support stated. You can use that if you deem it to be urgent.

That does not answer all of my questions. Try again.

I use XenForo License$140!!!! And if you know the klient is always right, team support must do its best to help, in other case in year or two noone will buy their software. What do you think I am going to write about quality of XenForo on other web sites???? I also write to them in privat messages they told to write on forum (((((((((((((((((((

This is your last chance, stop being a child and having a tantrum and work with me, or I'll just leave you to it.

That problem was after first time after installing forge and some customization with style
I don't understand what you are saying. What is 'forge'?

You've just said here that you have customised the style. Have you tried again with the default unedited XenForo style with all add-ons disabled? If so, please post a screenshot.

Have you checked in the browser console for any errors?

You might want to post a link to this site so that it can be looked at.

How rude.

So much this!

In addition, you should at least wait 24 hours before bumping a thread. Look at the times:

Times.webp

Your first bump was only 59 minutes after you replied to Brogan and your second, rude bump was only 46 minutes after your first bump.

So much this!

In addition, you should at least wait 24 hours before bumping a thread. Look at the times:

View attachment 87403

Your first bump was only 59 minutes after you replied to Brogan and your second, rude bump was only 46 minutes after your first bump.
Look up, I write the reason why I did not wait. Many times I waited many months but zero answers. So lets finish protect lazy guys from support team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom