XF 2.1 Problems to post, edit et manage on BO. XF2

Mig12

Hi,
since the june 5, i have serious problems to do something on my forum.
It 's difficult to admin, to be loggued and to edit. I have an animation profile and it's similar. Sometime, it works since visible informations on the screen at time.
Before, i had problems when i clicked on cookies accept button. the CMS turn and turn.
After i had problems to deconnect, since the avatar, the windows to close don't run. I manage to deconnect by the entire profile command.
I can give the URL by message maybe.
Thanks for your help.
Mig.

This doesn’t seem to contain enough information for us to be able to explore the issue fully.

It’s not fully clear what is being reported. Please provide more details, screenshots etc.

Yes, but what can explain more?
Screen shot is when you have the frames on the top and at right which are turning. But nothing changes... After you see thet a reply was posted.
Idem you cannot deconnect since open the profile page.
I ld need some ways to explore the causes.

When i click on login/register, i see the 3 bars indicating it searches but the nothing happens... Except if i put the complete URL /login/.
A problem with the buttons. A javascript validation maybe does not work?
What is data-xf-click="overlay"? Maybe the problem comes from that.

Last edited:
I thought you were talking about resetting the forum functions. For my part, I want to put the overlay but the people complain of bugs and even some have told me about problems on the import of images. They preferred to go through a link from a homebuyer. To check.

Since overlay, we can connect and disconnect but it's impossible to upload an image or using smileys. It's a big bug about this CMS. Not very happy... And nobody to give a real way to set up this problem. Sometime a member can have a permission to edit a message...
I have a last question, is it possible that dysfonctions could come from the members permissions or groups?

Last edited:
Top Bottom