1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with style

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by aiman.h.kallaf, Aug 28, 2012.

1. aiman.h.kallaf

aiman.h.kallaf Active Member

I don't know why my forum become like this , each time i loge in everything is fine for a while but after few minutes it become like this

Capture.JPG

2. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

3. aiman.h.kallaf

english4me.net/Forum

the style become fine when changing the language and get back ruined again when changing it to English

some time the style become fine , some time it become bad

like member card , i a different style for member cards , some time it show me the old style some time the new one

even though i did clear my cash browser and delete the temp files

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It looks like the CSS is failing to load (at least intermittently). Are there any errors in the log?

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

aiman.h.kallaf likes this.
  5. aiman.h.kallaf

yes there are a lot of error , what do they mean
    logeeroro1.JPG error2.JPG

6. Jake Bunce

Any pertaining to css.php? If you click on the error it will give more info including the request URL. You are looking for errors from css.php.

7. aiman.h.kallaf

no there is no such statement
    the forum is working fine with chroom i'm only getting this problem with firefox
    i don't know why there are too many error !!

8. Jake Bunce

Well you have a few MySQL errors in the log. Some connection errors and interrupted queries. It might be worth contacting your host about that.

9. aiman.h.kallaf

the table fix problems , should i do something about them manually or do they fix aoutamically , because i have never done anything about them ?

in the future i'm going to change the host

10. Jake Bunce

The MySQL errors in the picture are problems on the server. Only your host can fix them.

11. aiman.h.kallaf

thank you for your answers

12. aiman.h.kallaf

the style problem is back ,
    it keep showing up every day so
    i don't know why

where the style file are stored anyway

13. aiman.h.kallaf

what does this mean

Error Info
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 - library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Aug 28, 2012
    Stack Trace
    #0 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(315): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect()
    #1 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(553): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection()
    #2 [internal function]: XenForo_Application->loadDb(Object(Zend_Config))
    #3 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(780): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(810): XenForo_Application->lazyLoad('db', NULL)
    #5 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(1098): XenForo_Application::get('db')
    #6 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/Model.php(161): XenForo_Application::getDb()
    #7 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(138): XenForo_Model->_getDb()
    #8 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(97): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb(Array)
    #9 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(134): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
    #10 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
    #11 /mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #12 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(37) "http://english4me.net/Forum/index.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

14. Jake Bunce

That error is caused by one of these MySQL settings being exceeded:

wait_timeout
    max_allowed_packet

Your host or server person needs to increase these settings in MySQL. There is more info here:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/gone-away.html

Shelley and aiman.h.kallaf like this.