1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Problem with mysqli

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by sparhawk, Dec 1, 2010.

1. sparhawk

sparhawk Member

We've already have mysqli-extenstion with php. But got this problem:

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 706
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 443
    5. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
    6. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
    7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 213
    8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 156
    9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
    10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/4gamers/data/www/4gamers.ru/newforum/admin.php at line 13

Could you help us? Thanx

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You didn't include the actual error message. :)

3. Mike

4. sparhawk

sparhawk Member

full error message :

5. sparhawk

sparhawk Member

The problem detected while importing from VB.
    And the mysql version is 5.1.53

6. sparhawk

sparhawk Member

Ok, thanx for advise, already did it. Should I try this post on support forum?

7. Mike

That's still not including the actual error message. It's the part below "server error" and above the numbered lines. Alternatively, you can look at the "server error logs" in the admin CP and that should have details.

8. sparhawk

sparhawk Member

Hope this help

9. sparhawk

sparhawk Member

Not sure, but it seems that we found the solution

10. Mike

11. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

I'm getting a similar "error" on both my sites.
    Is this just a hosting issue, surely there has to be something we can do, I don't think we should consistently see reports in our error log?

12. Micheal

Micheal Well-Known Member

i got onto my host and they found this

and so far its all working.