XF 2.2 Problem with mobile version

Digest

There is a problem with the mobile version. It is solved only by changing the orientation. I'm attaching a video

Chrome 122/0/6261 + PWA
Android 13 Infinix X678B

Xenforo v2.2.15

Attachments

If you mean that you can only see the full options when in landscape mode then thats normal. There is just not enough screen to see everything when in portrait mode. I use landscape mode all the time cause its so much easier.

If you mean that you can only see the full options when in landscape mode then thats normal. There is just not enough screen to see everything when in portrait mode. I use landscape mode all the time cause its so much easier.
But using the forum in portrait mode is very inconvenient! In addition, there is another Xenforo forum where there is no such problem.
Another user with an Infinix phone wrote to me, he has the same problem

Not sure what this Infinix is but I have the same issue whethere its chrome or samsung browser. You will not see the full site unless you use landscape mode.

3 forums and they all react the same way. Your site, XF.com, and the site I help admin. It would be 4 sites if my forum was up and running but we closed it due to inactivity.

Not sure what this Infinix is but I have the same issue whethere its chrome or samsung browser. You will not see the full site unless you use landscape mode.

3 forums and they all react the same way. Your site, XF.com, and the site I help admin. It would be 4 sites if my forum was up and running but we closed it due to inactivity.
I certainly don’t have that issue with any xenForo site on any browser.

Top Bottom