XF 2.2 Problem upgrading forum

bobs409

Just uploaded the 2.2.7 patch to get my forum updated but when I ran the install, it says this:

No upgrade available​

You are already running the current version (2.0.12). To do a fresh install, click here.

Did I do something wrong?????

Either the files were not (all) uploaded, they were uploaded to the wrong place, or the server has aggressive caching which is preventing the new files from being served.

I re-uploaded everything. Now I get this:

PHP 7.0.0 or newer is required. 5.6.40 does not meet this requirement. Please ask your host to upgrade PHP.

Any other way of fixing this short of the host upgrading?

If you have PHP selector in your Cpanel, you can force PHP 7 to be the used PHP version. If not, you'll need to contact your hosting provider and see if they plan on upgrading to PHP 7.0 or newer.

If you have PHP selector in your Cpanel, you can force PHP 7 to be the used PHP version. If not, you'll need to contact your hosting provider and see if they plan on upgrading to PHP 7.0 or newer.

I just checked and the only choice is 5.6 default. I have a ticket in with my host, hopefully they will respond soon.

Thanks.

WOW, got a person live chat that upgraded my account ALREADY! The installer is now doing it's thing! I think I can start breathing again. whew!!

Thanks for the help guys. I hope for no more problems... LOL

Top Bottom