1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Problem replying to a thread

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Shortie861, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Member

Hi there, me and my staff came across this problem yesterday morning when one of my moderators went to reply to a thread and was unable to, I didn't have the problem myself and neither did another moderator I have and I had checked all the settings and couldn't see why it was preventing them from posting.

I have come online this morning and gone to reply in the same post and I am having the same problem my moderator was yesterday, you can type out your message and then hit post reply but it will just load the page for a second, not submit the post and then give you the option to post reply again.

Me and one other moderator are having this problem and another one isn't that I know of, our only solution around it was to create a new thread with our reply and then merge with the thread we couldn't reply in.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Do you have add-ons installed? I'd recommend disabling all of them and see if you can reproduce the issue then.

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Member

I do yes, I will try this and see if that cures the problem.

Thanks.