My vbulletin forum is on my site root (so is wordpress).
My xenforo forum is on a folder on my site root called forum
I am also using an archived import log
I entered the path of xenforo forum and nave of import log table in 301 file.
I have done the following steps highlighted in green.
- Upload contents of standard-basic-advanced/upload folder to your forum root.
- If your old rewrite rules are still in place, your URLs may work at this stage. If not, continue to install a route-based alternative: (and be sure to disable any remaining vB4 rewrite rules as they may interfere with the routes)
- Upload contents of mod_rewrite/upload folder to your forum root.
- Install the addon XML file mod_rewrite/addon_vB4Redir.xml
- If your URLs are not working, follow these instructions: http://xenforo.com/help/import-redirection/
When it says 'be sure to disable any remaining vb4 rewrite rules as they may interfere with the routes'
Does that mean to delete the mod-rewrite rules in my vbulletin htaccess?