Privacy, terms & conditions, and anti cyberbully policies

Bethk84

I run a roleplaying forum, and wanted to post the above policies on my site. Does anyone know of where i can obtain templates, or have someone draw them up for me? Any advice on the above is appreciated.

I want to put it in the Administration section of the forum as a guide for all users. Then i want to put a link to it on the style I have in the links section at the bottom of the page.

You can change the terms_rules_text phrase to add your own rules. And it appears by default on the bottom of the page. If you want to change its position, you must edit the footer template.

If you want to spice up the forum rules by adding them from the Admin Panel, and force users to accept them before they perform several action at your forum, have a look at my add on.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/forum-rules.4911/

I think the OP is asking for content templates rather than where and how to place it.

The custom Help pages would probably be a good option. If you aren't comfortable with using HTML and CSS, you can compose it in a normal thread and copy and paste the page source content.

@Brogan more or less. I was looking for actual terms and conditions samples. But i found a generator for that. However, I need a place to put them on my site. Where are the custom Help pages located? I'll see if I can figure out how to edit them.

Found it. Now, is there a way I can make it public? Or do I need to purchase the Resource Manager for that?

Top Bottom