Printer Friendly [Deleted]

That would be awesome.... However...I only have one comment/criticism... To me "printer friendly" should remove the pagination and have every single post all in one long line.... if you wanted to print a thread at the moment with multiple pages, you still have to print multiple pages... as opposed to "print" and walk away...:D

Still purchased of course, since it's still cool :)

Many thanks
Paul
I'm sorry, I don't fully understand D:

So - lets say there's a thread which is 6 pages long. Normally, a "printer friendly" button puts them all into one long page... With this add-on at the moment you still have to print one page as a time in printer format - it would be great to remove the pagination and display as all one long page in print friendly format :)

So - lets say there's a thread which is 6 pages long. Normally, a "printer friendly" button puts them all into one long page... With this add-on at the moment you still have to print one page as a time in printer format - it would be great to remove the pagination and display as all one long page in print friendly format :)
Ah! Yeah I'll see if I can push that out soon, I will probably have to do a recode of the addon which shouldn't be too much but still haha

Many thanks Silence. Once done, I'll contribute some more, since it was my request :) Cheers

Top Bottom