Style Price to move menu to side v2

ibaker

I developed a side menu system for my v1.x site which was the most preferred system by my users. Many of them use tablets and as most menu systems are now on the side of site instead of across the top they preferred it that way.

So I am looking for a price for someone to create a side menu system for me in XF v2 that is like the one on my site at www.recreationalflying.com but keep the new v2 mobile off canvas system for mobile devices.

I am getting too old to develop things now especially with the complications that have been introduced in XF v2

This is what I need it to look like:
1.webp 2.webp 3.webp 4.webp 5.webp 6.webp

I developed a side menu system for my v1.x site which was the most preferred system by my users. Many of them use tablets and as most menu systems are now on the side of site instead of across the top they preferred it that way.

So I am looking for a price for someone to create a side menu system for me in XF v2 that is like the one on my site at www.recreationalflying.com but keep the new v2 mobile off canvas system for mobile devices.

I am getting too old to develop things now especially with the complications that have been introduced in XF v2

This is what I need it to look like:
View attachment 165492View attachment 165493View attachment 165494View attachment 165495View attachment 165496View attachment 165497
We are interested in this job. Should we start private chat to discuss further?

Hi all, I am resurrecting my request for this to be developed. This is now needed asap so if you can move the horizontal menu to a side column, it will mostly be just css I believe, then please let me know an approx price by PM...I am ready to go ahead with this...thanks

Top Bottom